Friday, May 9, 2014

Easy Peasy Cards Using Bo Bunny Noteworthy!



 
I just love how easy it is to make cards using Noteworthy die cuts!  For this card I used one of the pretty labels from the Primrose Noteworthy package and simply added a couple of butterflies from the package as well (there are lots of pretty butterflies in this die cut package!).  I just created a background using a few layers of patterned paper and mounted the label die in the middle of the card using foam strips to give the card a little pop.

 
I'm always in need of Thank-you cards, I'm one of those old fashioned gals that likes to take the time to send (or give) someone a card when someone has done something kind for me.  So the Bo Bunny 'You're Invited' stamp set comes in so handy for me.  I love that you have a variety of 'Thank-you' stamps to choose from, from elegant to casual.

 
I also did a little stamping with the 'It is Written' stamp (another favorite) and added some pearly jewel accents with the coordinating jewels from the Primrose collection.
 
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Gate, Memories, Dot/ Primrose
6x6 Paper Pad: Primrose
Noteworthy: Primrose
Jewels: Primrose
Stamps: It Is Written, You're Invited
 

 
For this card I combined die cuts from 2 different Noteworth collections, Primrose and The Avenues.  The circle die cut is used as the card title and as a card accent.  I used the birdcage design from The Avenues collection as another card embellishment.
 
 
I made the rose accent using one of the darker pink papers from the Primrose collection using a floral die cut. The green leaf design was cut from Clover double dot cardstock.

 
I created a lacy border around one of the patterned paper layers with the light green patterned paper from the Primrose collection using a lacy edge punch.  I used a pearl 3D paint to add a dot pattern around the circle design from the circle die cut paper.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Breathtaking, Smile, Bliss, Memories/ Primrose
Cardstock: Clover/Double Dot
6x6 Paper Pad: Primrose
12x12 Combo Stickers: Primrose
Noteworthy: Primrose, The Avenues
Stamps: Distressed Texture Stamps, It Is Written Stamps

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I hope you'll give Bo Bunny Noteworthy a go when creating your cards, elegant cards are made fast and easy using this fun product!

12 comments:

Brendaxx said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anneke said...

Alle these cards are beautiful. I can't chose one to be favorite. Thanks fors haring Anneke.

Murphy's Law said...

Absolutely stunning card!

scrappymo! said...

Two gorgeous card. Love the colours, the design and the soft and shabby look you achieved on both!

Green Eyes said...

Your designs are always so classy and elegant. Thanks for sharing such beautiful work! I really like your videos. I'm so new to this crafty thing, so I have no technique. Love learning from you! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Beautiful have a great weekend
Chris x

Paula Calvanico said...

Such a beautiful card :) Always an inspiration Gabi,

Paula xoxo

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards, Gabi! There is nothing better than to receive a handmade card. I love them and the receiver always seem to love them also.

La Cajita de Diana said...

Beauty design!!.
I love ur butterflies.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Gabi...Such gorgeous cards. Thanks for the inspiration.
Huggies
xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!! I really love the Rose you made!

Luana Therese Jarecki Lindop said...

Read where you are having issues with pinched nerve. Hoping you get better soon. I love your work and recently found out that I am going to be a great grandmother in August. My first. I have created a scrapbook/baby memory book for my granddaughter. Found some great embellishments and referred to your site for help. Thank you for being you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails