Monday, August 17, 2009

HUGE Anniversary Contest at My Creative Scrapbook!!!



It's the 7th anniversary for MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK and they are holding a contest with mind-blowing prizes!!! Check out the above pictured prize!....this is the prize for the layout catagory.....but keep looking, here are the prizes for some of the other catagories in this contest!.....

Prize for mini-album catagory....



Prize for Altered Item Catagory.....



Prize for Card catagory....



What do you need to do to win these prizes you ask? Simple!! The contest is all about PAPER (7th anniversary is the paper anniversary, how fitting huh?).....create a new layout, altered item, mini-album or card and enter it into the contest between August 15, 2009 - September 20, 2009. More contest details found HERE

But the fun doesn't stop there!! At the end of the contest there will be a final draw for the Grand Prize inwhich all the entries will be gathered into a draw (even the winners of each of the catagories will be added to this draw).....and here is picture of the Grand Prize.....

And to add just a little more fun to this party.....Pam has added a weekly prize drawing as an extra bonus, all you need to do is join in the contest fun and post comments on the entries in the contest.....Pam will be watching and adding the names of the participants to a draw each week.

So pull out all those beautiful papers and get scrapping!!! The odds of winning are great and the prizes amazing!....Can't wait to see all the entries!

~Gabrielle xxx

8 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! Awesome contest...LOVE all the prizes!!I think I might try this....sounds like fun!
Thank you sooo much Gabi for posting this one!
hugs
Brenda

*Alison* said...

WOW!!! I just found your blog.. I can't believe the MIND BLOWING prizes and contest.. I might just have to try my hand at this contest.. thanks for the BIG push..

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, awesome prizes Gabi. I'll have to see what I can win Heehe! Sandi

Lynette Jacobs said...

What wonderful prizes. I will have to try and fit in some scrapping.

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Ohhhh Gabi...what a great opportunity...just too much fun. Wanted to thank you for the sweet sweet comments you left on my blog...coming from such a gifted soul it means so much to me...and adding my blogsite to your blog list...wowzers...thanx Gabi...you're the bomb!

Darien said...

Beautiful Prizes!!! And your blog is awesome!

Lori said...

Hi Gabriella,
I found your blog through Scrapzilla and love it!!! I became a follower! Thanks for posting the paper anniversary prizes. I've got to hop on over to My Creative Scrapbook and sign up!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails